~*~Rosy Dreamz Blog!!!!~*~

Saturday, November 13, 2004

new slippers @ wet market

really needed to get more new ladies' slippers on monday hari raya coz run otta them oradi ... mother promised to buy sum for me (@ least 2 or 3 pairs) on monday as an earlier birthday present for me ... perhaps included christmas present too ... da slippers i mean ... still ... am doubtful as to whether i will find my desired slippers in da wet market coz obviously i still feel there isn't much good stuffs around there except those makan thingy ... much as i dun really wanna travel anymore elsewhere to buy coz whampoa market is da nearest ... aniwei ... let's see den ...

eweeee ... dat itguy2008 still haven't deleted me outta his system yet ... he's still bugging me online leh ... eweeeee ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home