~*~Rosy Dreamz Blog!!!!~*~

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

it's november & december!!!

these dayz da weather sooooo cold ... sprained my ankle juz now whilst wheezing across da kitchen to check on my washing machine ... da oven stove & hot water in da flask ... den to da living room ... den to my room ... den to da toilet ... den to da balcony ... am glad da laundries are mostly all done now ... wait for tomolo onli hv weiming @ 7.30pm ... den thursday ... matthias & decheng again ... phewwwww ...

am glad da washings are done ... lurvee my washing machine beri muchie coz it always washes all my clothes & those of da household ones so cleanly everytime ... even via rainy dayz too ... kindda feel dat i shd get better-branded detergents next time ... but sooo heavy ... esp. those gotten from da econ wan ... ah-neh downstairs onli hv small packets of FAB ... dats all ... he reaallllyyyyy reaaalllyyyy shd stock up laa!!

5 peeps via my MSN are online rite now ... haaaaa ... all so boleow ... so x-tra there online siaaa ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home