~*~Rosy Dreamz Blog!!!!~*~

Thursday, November 18, 2004

iras return tax form ...

sheeesh ... forgotten to file & submit tis year's return tax form & thus hv to pay a fine of 100 bucks ... summore hv to wait for a week for da 2nd letter of return tax form to be mailed to me 1st b4 i pay da fine of 100 bucks ... sianzzzzzz ... wish i can juz pay up dat stooooopid fine 1st @ da post office ... den @ least one thing has oradi being done & settled liaoz ... but den da peeps there @ da revenue advised me not to pay da fine 1st ... but hv to WAIT for da 2nd returns form to be mailed to me 1st b4 i pay da fine ... bo-pian rite ...

actualli they never warn me beforehand @ all as pertaining to my 1st attempt of which i did not submit da form too dat i still hv to pay a fine for da 2nd attempt if i forgot to submit da form once again ... realli laaaaaaa ... they did not warn me @ all dat there's onli one chance for me & no 2nd chance lerrrr ... well ... if they did call me up & warn me ... @ least i can still save on my 100 bucks ... & not waste it for tis stooooooopid tax thingie!!!

so sickening ... absolutely hate & loathe paying income tax ... i am sooooooo glad i am not working on a 9 to 5 stoooopid office job & thus i dun hv to pay all these stoooooopid revenue tax ... they really irk me to my coreeeeeeeeeeee ... juz put everything zero zero zero can liaoz for my next returns tax form den ... yeah ... ZERO!!! GOOD!!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home